Saturday, September 10, 2016

Finding my focus: Day one of 10

The first thing that came up for me was fear. Fear of the unknown, fear of the possibilities, fear of failure, fear of success, fear of having dreams and not going after them, fear of reaching my goals and not being fulfilled. Fear of setting expectations and goals and once again no meeting them.

The second thing for me is lack of clarity. I am at an interesting point in my life where I feel like I am floating. I have achieved many goals and a successful business, but I feel as I have out grown the things I have worked so hard on, just to not know what to do next. That is the main reason I am doing this blog challenge, to see and feel out my next thing.

The third thing would be lack of follow through. For example, I started Natalie's blog challenge last time (see previous posts here) and didn't end up completing it. I have all these ideas but I feel I somehow lack the structure in achieving them. I feel I need to do a major overhaul of my beliefs and mindset. Soul search what my passion is, put a plan into action, and go for it!



"This blog post is in response to Natalie’s 10 Day Freedom Plan Blog Challenge Day 1 [insert URL for this blog post, which is http://suitcaseentrepreneur.com/10DBC-Day-1]”

No comments:

Post a Comment