Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Superpowers

My first superpower would be my ability is to teach others. Especially about their bodies and how to move with efficiently and purpose.  I love to explore conversations about the body and empower people in understanding how their bodies move and how we can improve.

I am good at empowering people and encouraging them to make changes. I enjoy leading people to realize their passion. What lights them up. There are so many people that do work that they don't enjoy, and I am a firm believer in doing something you love love!

One superpower I feel I have is speaking in front of people, and I love it! It really lights me up when I have a message to share to an audience of all ages. I feel comfortable and confident in front of people. I have been told that communication is one of my strengths and that I am supremely articulate. Which is a surprise because I still fumble through words and have a difficult time word finding due to the stroke.

One superpower I feel I hold is that above all, I am kind.

I am good at cooking, creating recipes and sharing my foods with clients.

I love having good deep conversations and making connections with people. Networking is an easy thing for me. I have been told I have the ability to make people feel comfortable and put people at ease. It is easy for me to get to the bottom of how people are really feeling and invite them to be vulnerable.


This blog post is in response to Natalie’s 10 Day Freedom Plan Blog Challenge Day 4

No comments:

Post a Comment